For over 20 years we’ve been integrated into the Bristol community filling the gap when food insecurities arise.
Do you need a helping hand?
Are you willing to lend a hand?
Our pantry is where those two come together, creating a local HUB of connection, where needs are met and hearts are refreshed.
- Individuals & Families from Bristol, Washington Township, and Union, MI, with an income below 185% of the Federal poverty guide are eligible.
- Food and personal care items.
- Quantity is based on the number of people in your immediate family.
- “Shopping” in our Pantry store once a month.
- Personal ID with current address.
- OR if your ID doesn’t have your current address, bring two pieces of mail, like a check stub, utility, medical or other bill with your current address.
- Canned fruit
(esp. peaches, mixed fruit, mandarin oranges)
- Canned vegetables
(esp. green beans, corn)
- Spaghetti sauce (plastic jars only)
- Spaghetti and other pastas
- Mac and Cheese boxes
- Ketchup, Mustard
- Peanut butter & Grape Jelly
- Potatoes (fresh or instant)
- Boxes of Cereal, oatmeal, granola bars
- Crackers, Cans of Soup
(tomato, chicken noodle, cream soups)
- Toilet Paper, Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Shampoo, Dish soap, Laundry Detergent
- Food Pantry
Thursdays during Open-Hours
- Hardings in Bristol
300 East Bristol, Indiana 46507
- The Bristol library
505 West Vistula st, Bristol, Indiana 46507
- The Bristol Fire Station
405 E Bristol St, Bristol, Indiana 46507
- Renewed Marketplace
809 E. Vistula St, Bristol, Indiana 46507
101 West Vistula St, Bristol, Indiana 46507
PARKING is directly behind the Pantry, across from the Bristol Community Church
For more information: 574.304.7402
9-11am, 1-3pm, 6:30-8pm
- “Shop” with our guests
- Stock our shelves
- Host our info desk during Pantry hours, registration & resources
- Connect with our guests as they wait to shop – listen, connect, encourage
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking volunteers to help our guests
- Driver HELP:
- Pick up local food donations from merchants
- Home deliveries
- Pick up food orders once or twice a month from food vendors